Psychology Undergraduate Advisement
We have Advisors in the Psychology Department, Logan Hall (building 034), OR at the College of Arts and Sciences Advisement Center, Student Services Building (085).
Psychology Undergraduate Advisors:
- Jennifer Serrano: A-G
- Ryan Edgington: H-O
- Azure Leyba: P-Z
You can reach the advisors or send questions about your Psychology Major program to: email@example.com
Call the Main Office in Logan Hall, 277-4121, to verify hours and schedules.
Advisement at the Department of Psychology, Logan Hall
The College of Arts and Sciences Advisement Center is putting the following safety preventative measures in place to ensure the health of our staff and students during COVID-19 (http://www.unm.edu/coronavirus/). All advisement appointments will be handled virtually. Arts & Sciences Advisors are available to you during this difficult time. Our full schedule will be appointments, no walk-ins. Appointments will still be the normal 30 minutes sessions. When scheduling an appointment in LoboAchieve, please indicate the following:
- Method of appointment- Select from Skype Call or Phone Call.
- Skype Call- In order to do a skype call, you will need to download SKYPE FOR BUSINESS at this link. You can download this to your computer or from your cellular device app store. You will need to login with your UNM netid and password.
- Phone Call- If it is necessary for you to have a phone call appointment, please provide us with your phone number. We will call you at the time of the scheduled appointment from a blocked number.
- Reason for your appointment
- Holds on account
- Class schedule
- Registration questions
- Other (Please give a brief explanation of the reason for the appointment)
QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR CLASSES?:Please contact your faculty member for the course for instructions on completing coursework and the transition to online/distance learning.
A NOTE ON WORKSHOPS AND ORIENTATIONS: If you have a hold for Graduation Planning or New Student Learning Workshops, online versions of these will be emailed to you. If you have a Department Orientation hold, your advisor will contact you about how to resolve that via distance. Please monitor your UNM email for updates.
We are here for you and we look forward to speaking with you soon.