Marco Del Giudice
- Human development. Evolution of life stages and transitions; early stress; prenatal development; early social development; developmental plasticity; genotype-environment interactions
- Social and family relations. Attachment in children and adults; parent-offspring conflict; social competition and risk-taking
- Personality, individual and sex differences. Evolution of personality; self-regulation; sex differences in personality and social behavior; measurement of sex differences
- Psychopathology. Evolutionary models of mental disorders; evolutionary-developmental psychopathology; autistic-like and schizotypal traits
- Neurobiology and behavioral endocrinology. Individual differences in stress responsivity; prenatal stress
- Del Giudice, M. (2016). The life history model of psychopathology explains the structure of psychiatric disorders and the emergence of the p factor: A simulation study. Clinical Psychological Science, 4, 299-311.
- Del Giudice, M. (2014). An evolutionary life history framework for psychopathology. Psychological Inquiry, 25, 261-300.
- Del Giudice, M. (2012). Fetal programming by maternal stress: Insights from a conflict perspective. Psychoneuroendocrinology, 37, 1614-1629.
- Del Giudice, M., Ellis, B. J., & Shirtcliff, E. A. (2011). The Adaptive Calibration Model of stress responsivity. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews, 35, 1562-1592.
- Schlomer, G. L., Del Giudice, M., & Ellis, B. J. (2011). Parent-offspring conflict theory: An evolutionary framework for understanding conflict within human families. Psychological Review, 118, 496-521.
- Del Giudice, M. (2009). Sex, attachment, and the development of reproductive strategies. Behavioral and Brain Sciences, 32, 1-21.
- PSY 331: Psychology of Personality
- PSY 342: Evolution, Brain, and Behavior
- PSY 450/650: Attachment Theory
- PSY 450/650: Evolutionary Psychopathology
- PSY 450/650: Meta-analysis
- PSY 450/650: Stress: Evolution and Development