- Neurobiology of spatial orientation, navigation, and memory
- Alzheimer's disease, dementia, and spatial memory
- Alcohol exposure and spatial memory
- High-density electrophysiology in behaving animals
- Viral-mediated circuit mapping and functional connectivity
- Clark BJ, Harvey RE. (2016). Do the anterior and lateral thalamic nuclei make distinct contributions to spatial representation and memory? Neurobiology of Learning and Memory. 133:69-78.
- Mesina L, Wilber AA, Clark BJ, Dube S, Demecha A, Stark CEL, McNaughton BL. (2016). A methodological pipeline for serial-section imaging and tissue realignment for whole-brain functional and connectivity assessment. Journal of Neuroscience Methods. 266:151-160.
- Winter SS*, Clark BJ*, Taube JS. (2015) Disruption of the head direction cell network impairs the parahippocampal grid cell signal. Science, 347(6224):870-874. *Contributed equally
- Psychology 240: Brain and Behavior
- Psychology 344: Human Neuropsychology
- Psychology 345: Neuroscience of Aging and Dementia
- Psychology 540: Biological Bases of Behavior
- Laura Berkowitz--Limbic system structural change and spatial disorientation in Alzheimer's disease
- Ryan Harvey--Preatal alcohol exposure and hippocampal and cortical (place cell, grid cells, and head direction cell) mechanisms of spatial memory impairment
- Lilliana Sanchez--Prenatal alcohol exposure and episodic-like memory in an object-place paired associate task
Note: If you are interested in pursuing graduate studies in my laboratory for the Fall 2018 semester, please contact me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and apply to our program by Dec. 2017. Good GRE scores and academic performance are expected. Emphasis will be placed on research experience, publications/presentations, and letters of reference.