Virtual Graduation Spring 2021
Posted: Apr 20, 2021 - 12:00am
VIRTUAL GRADUATION SPRING 2021
The Department of Psychology convocation ceremony will be virtual this year. The faculty and staff in the Psychology Department, congratulate you on your upcoming graduation!
DEPARTMENT CONVOCATION SCHEDULE:
- Opening Address: Department Chair, Dr. Derek Hamilton
- Convocation Speaker: Dr. Kamilla Venner
- Psychology Honors Speaker: TBD
CONFIRMATION OF DEGREES
- BA/BS – Slide show, please submit your photos and acknowledgements
- BAC Emphasis– Marni Goldberg
- Psychology Honors – Dr. Theresa Moyers
- Psychology Graduate Student degrees: MS/Ph.D. – Hooding Ceremony via video
We invite the class of 2021 to submit a photo (undergraduate students) or video (graduate students) and a brief acknowledgment (3-4 sentences) that conveys your appreciation to those who helped you achieve your goals along the way. These will be featured on the Department webpage, Department social media accounts, and as part of the Psychology Department virtual Graduation. The deadline for students to submit is: April 30, 2021
Please note that by submitting your photo and acknowledgments, you hereby grant the department permission to use them on the Psychology Department webpage and the Psychology Department Social Media, and as part of an online Psychology Department Virtual Graduation.
UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT INSTRUCTIONS
LINK TO SUBMIT ONLINE: https://esurvey.unm.edu/opinio/s?s=136513
- Your name as you would like us to report it.
- The degree(s) you will be receiving Spring 2021: BA, BS in psychology
- If you are in the Psychology Honors program or BAC program, please indicate this on the form.
- A headshot (not a group photo) that is approximately 175 (wide) x 250 (tall) pixel count and no smaller than 50 kb. You should be able to look at the file properties of the image in file explorer or an image viewer program. However, if you are not sure whether your photo meets these specifications, do the best you can and send itanyway! (Photos should be in JPEG format)
- A brief note of acknowledgment for family/friends (who helped you achieve your degree) that is no longer than 75 words.
LINK TO SUBMIT ONLINE: https://esurvey.unm.edu/opinio/s?s=136515
- Your Name as you would like us to report it
- The degree you will be receiving: MS, MA, Ph.D.
- Faculty Mentor:
- Thesis/Dissertation Title:
- Thesis/Dissertation Description:
- Submit a short video to acknowledge those that helped you along the way or positive message
- Your Faculty mentor will be required to submit a video for the ‘hooding’ ceremony. They will receive separate instructions
- To participate, sign-up online: http://graduation.unm.edu.
- Submit your Photos and acknowledgements online BY: April 30, 2021
- Video will post on May 15, 2021 at noon