Marco Del Giudice
- Human development. Evolution of life stages and transitions; early stress; prenatal development; early social development; developmental plasticity; genotype-environment interactions
- Social and family relations. Attachment in children and adults; parent-offspring conflict; social competition and risk-taking
- Personality, individual and sex differences. Evolution of personality; self-regulation; sex differences in personality and social behavior; measurement of sex differences
- Psychopathology. Evolutionary models of mental disorders; evolutionary-developmental psychopathology; autistic-like and schizotypal traits
- Neurobiology and behavioral endocrinology. Individual differences in stress responsivity; prenatal stress
- Ellis, B. J., & Del Giudice, M. (2019). Developmental adaptation to stress: An evolutionary perspective. Annual Review of Psychology, 70, 15.1-15.29.
- Del Giudice, M. (2018). Evolutionary psychopathology: A unified approach. New York, NY: Oxford University Press.
- Del Giudice, M. (2017). The evolution of interaction shape in differential susceptibility. Child Development, 88, 1897–1912.
- Del Giudice, M. (2016). The life history model of psychopathology explains the structure of psychiatric disorders and the emergence of the p factor: A simulation study. Clinical Psychological Science, 4, 299-311.
- Del Giudice, M., Ellis, B. J., & Shirtcliff, E. A. (2011). The Adaptive Calibration Model of stress responsivity. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews, 35, 1562-1592.
- Del Giudice, M. (2009). Sex, attachment, and the development of reproductive strategies. Behavioral and Brain Sciences, 32, 1-21.
- PSY 105: General Psychology
- PSY 331: Psychology of Personality
- PSY 342: Evolution, Brain, and Behavior
- PSY 501: Advanced Statistics
- PSY 601: Multivariate Statistics
- PSY 450/650: Attachment Theory
- PSY 450/650: Evolutionary Psychopathology
- PSY 450/650: Meta-analysis
- PSY 450/650: Stress: Evolution and Development
Current Graduate Students:
- Tessa Cappelle: parent-offspring conflict in mate choice; stress physiology
- Marley J. Russell: functional explanations of everyday sadism; stress physiology
If you are interested in pursuing graduate study with Dr. Del Giudice please contact him by email.