Forms frequently used by faculty and staff:
- Teaching Evaluation Form
- Teaching Evaluation Form for On-Line Courses
- Case Conference Evaluation Form
- Research Presentation Evaluation Form
- Supervisor Evaluation Form
Fiscal Support Forms:
- Faculty AY Planning--Please communicate your plans for the academic year by completing this form. Return it to Trish Aragon-Mascarenas.
- Course(s) for the semester
- Course Buyout and Course RElease
- Active Grants
- Summer Research (Requests will be collected in April)
- Hosting Checklist--Always submit to Psychology fiscal staff a Hosting Checklistbefore guests arrive at UNM.
- New Computer Process--All UNM computers are required to be tagged by UNM Inventory Control. Complete New Computer Process form and return to the main office in Psychology. Portable devices require an additional form: Check-out Form.
- Purchases: Please work with the Psychology fiscal staff to ensure orders are properly processed according to the UNM Purchasing department's guidelines.
- Travel Forms--In accordance with UNM Travel Policy, those traveling on official University business bay be eligible for reimbursement. Please ensure funds are available prior to your travel and request. Costs incurred must be reasonable and allowable.
- Travel Reimbursement Checklist--review allowable expenses and UNM Travel policy prior to travel.
- Travel Approval form is required prior to travel for all international travel, and domestic travels using grant funds.
- Foreign Source Statement form is required for all international travel.
- Travel Reimbursement Request form is used after the travel has been completed to request a reimbursement.